Creekside at Hetch Hetchy

Creekside at Hetch Hetchy

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Autobiography Update #2

"About Me"
by Jason Dingle

My name is Jason Dingle. I go to school. I am six. My birthday is August 17th, 1982.
I like school. It is fun, but it is hard. School is not a place to play. I have tried it. It isn't fun to get into so much trouble.
My favorite pie is blueberry.
I like playing. It is fun. I play with Rustyn Booth. I like Tommy White and I like J.R. They are my best friends.
---------------------------------------------

COMMENT BY JASON DINGLE:

Interesting that this is the 1st thing I find when I Google my name. Yep I'm a Jason Dingle and Yes I was born on August 17, 1982 but any more than that and you might have to jog my memory.
---------------------------------------------

COMMENT BY ME:

Jason, did you go to Chamberlayne Elementary School? And did your sisters swim at Chamberlayne Recreation Association in the summers? If so, I think we used to ride your power wheels jeep through your front yard and ride bikes in your neighborhood when we were younger. I'd be interested to know if this is you.
---------------------------------------------

COMMENT BY ME: (foot in mouth)

Just kidding, I was thinking of Jason Lange in our first grade class... but I'm still interested to know whether this is your autobiography from First Grade.
---------------------------------------------

I'm still waiting to hear back from him... maybe it's because I chose the other Jason over him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!